Start the night with Dinesen
RACE 1 (1,200m) (1) DINESEN was disappointing last start but is worth another try. She is drawn up the right side and, if running smoothly, must be a big runner.
(2) LUPIN finished ahead of DINESEN last time out and should again be right there. Watch the betting on the first- timers.
RACE 2 (1,000m) (2) SOUL SACRIFICE has his third run after a rest and, can run a big race. He was running on nicely last start and, if ridden the same way, could provide the best value.
(3) TOUR DE VAR gets a 4kg claiming apprentice on board and can get into the action.
Respect (1) WESTERN MOVIE and (5) EASTERN FRONT.
RACE 3 (1,000m)
This looks to be a three-horse race and (1) MUSKETS 'N ROSES should come out on top. He shows good pace and will be helped by a fast surface.
(2) CAPTAIN REI dead-heated with MUSKETS 'N ROSES last start, so there should not be much in it again.
(3) SIMPLY BLACK is another with solid form and could provide the trifecta for punters.
RACE 4 (1,600m)(4) CHASING DREAMS has her third run after a rest and goes this trip for the first time. She gives the impression that this distance will suit and should enjoy. She is the value in the race.
(5) COSMONAUTA has been running well and jumps from draw No. 1, which is a huge plus.
(1) I'M A ROCK STAR is a consistent type who can earn again.
RACE 5 (1,600m) (5) SUPREME SUNSET tends to finish like a steam train and this type of race should suit. She needs to run a little handier and, if doing so, looks hard to beat.
(1) BABY BE MINE was disappointing last start but must go in on previous form.
(3) EYE OF THE PANTHER runs well and can earn.
RACE 6 (2,500m) (6) DESERT SWIRL won well last start and should be right there again. He runs on well and can mow them down late.
(4) FOLLOW THE WIND finished just behind DESERT SWIRL two starts back and jumps from pole position. He has a chance at the weights.
(1) ROMEO BRAVO drops in class and must not be overlooked while (2) BORDERED IN GREY has his second run after a rest.
RACE 7 (1,800m) (1) SURRUPTITIOUS was very unlucky in his last start when never really getting into the contest. He was bumped and raced awkward and must come into the race with a healthy chance.
(2) INDEPENDENCE won a good maiden last start and can follow up.
(4) PHIRI E KWATILE is a consistent sort who will have his followers.
(3) PRIVATE DOOWALEY and (6) DIPLOMATIC can earn.
RACE 8 (1,400M)
(6) NORDIC WARRIOR has been threatening to win and ran a better race last start. He will be suited to a good pace and should be doing his best work late.
(10) MASTER BARRY seems better around this distance and is not one to leave out.
(2) MATADOR IN RED drops in trip and can fight this out.
Others with chances include (1) IN TRIBUTE, (3) PIRATE FLAG and (8) FIRE FURY.