OCBC CYCLE GUESS THE GOLDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest (the "Contest") is organised by Singapore Press Holdings Limited ("SPH").
2. Participation in the Contest is subject to the Contests & Lucky Draws Terms and Conditions available at http://sph.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/online-contests/ ("General T&Cs") and these Terms and Conditions ("Specific T&Cs") (collectively"T&Cs"). In the event of any inconsistency between the Specific T&Cs and the General T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail. Entry into this Contest is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on this page.
3. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
4. The Contest is only open to Singaporeans and PRs who are aged 18 years old and above. Employees of the SPH Group and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection.
5. Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Contest entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by SPH) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won. All entries for the Contest must be received by SPH at [http://www.tnp.sg/seagames2015/guessthegolds] by the date stated on the Contest page.
6. SPH reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
7. To enter the Contest, a participant must submit an answer to the question posted on [http://www.tnp.sg/seagames2015/guessthegolds]. Participants who submitted the correct answer will be entitled to participate in a draw ("Lucky Draw") to determine the winner(s) of the prize(s) for the Contest. The Lucky Draw will be conducted electronically two weeks after the closing date for Contest entry at SPH News Centre. SPH reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the Lucky Draw manually in such circumstances as SPH may deem appropriate, and will endeavor to hold such draw on the date and at the venue as stated herein. If there is more than one (1) prize to be won, each participant of the Contest may only win one (1) prize, and subsequent drawings of the same participant will be disregarded.
8. All winners will be notified by post and e-mail. Winners will also have their names published in The New Paper's website (tnp.sg) within seven (7) days of the Lucky Draw. SPH's decision as to winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. SPH's decision at all stages of the Contest is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by SPH concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
9. By entering the Contest, each participant agrees that:
a. any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to SPH and its related corporations (collectively"SPH Group") for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Contest, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes SPH Group may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided SPH Group with consent;
b. SPH Group may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant's personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants ("Material") for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in SPH Group's publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
c. the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in SPH without further compensation.
10. Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of SPH, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
11. SPH Group shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). [All warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer (if applicable).] Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Contest nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded [, including (if applicable) the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes].
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. SPH accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and SPH has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
13. All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after two (2) months of the announcement of the winners will be disposed of by SPH as it deems fit.