Toss The Dice should win
RACE 1 NO BETTING
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(8) MISS ARGENTINA tried hard but was just ousted by a more experienced sort.
(1) BAREGA jumped very slow before making progress. She could come on nicely for a stable doing well with their juveniles.
(10) SE AGABOR had some excuses on debut and could do enough for money.
RACE 3 (1,200M)
(1) TOSS THE DICE could be hard to beat, especially if the better first-timers aren't ready. He finished runner-up in his last three and has Anton Marcus up to negotiate his standside draw.
(10) KING JAY is honest and been in the firing lines.
(2) EWAN'S DREAM has improved.
(11) VAVASOUR and (12) DOWN UNDER (stablemate to Toss The Dice) could be the first-timers to follow on pedigree.
RACE 4 (1,200M)
(9) COUSIN ANNIE is related to some top-class individuals.
(14) SPIRIT WITHIN had a tough draw last time and wasn't disgraced at this track last time. She now has a much better draw.
(3) MULLINS MOVER needed her last and showed potential in her previous race.
(13) ROY'S PET may improve with blinkers on
RACE 5 (1,400M)
(7) TRENDY GUY did well for a three-year-old, jumping from a sprint to a mile in decent company. A few had excuses there but he must be on the upgrade.
(9) CRIME VICTIM won impressively over a similar trip at Clairwood and deserves a chance here.
(2) HIS APPROVAL and (1) BIG BIRD should be thereabouts in this.
RACE 6 (1,200M)
These fillies and mares sprint handicaps are never easy but there are some that are likely to improve here.
(13) POMFRET has been tried over different distances even though her pedigree suggests she should sprint well too. She could offer value.
(5) DEVON ANNE was unstoppable with blinkers at Clairwood and Marcus has retained the ride.
(1) INDIGO CHILD and (7) CENTIMES have the form to fight.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
While all of these fillies have their talents, three look to stand out on current form.
(6) SUREFIRE, (1) IZORA and (4) AFRICAN DREAM.
Surefire cruised in after a slow start last time and has shown she can battle stronger fields. Izora is top of the class and carries the weight. She has a formidable record over this trip. African Dream loves the trip, too.
RACE 8 (1,000M)
(2) CAPTAIN ON THE RUN is heading for the big races after winning a decent handicap in the West Cape and then winning a local handicap easily here. Should complete a hat-trick. The shorter trip should sharpen him up for the big ones.
(9) SHEIK'S BRASHEE has a better draw this time, has fair form and carries 7.5kg less than the former. Respect. More can threaten here.
RACE 9 (1,400M)
(4) TUSCAN wasn't disgraced in a higher grade even though he reportedly felt amiss. He is one of the form horses that has come away with a good draw.
(3) XERXES goes for a hat-trick of wins and after winning some amazing heats at Clairwood and Greyville. Could overcome his wide draw and do it.
(2) MERCURIAL BRAVE is highly regarded. Watch him after rest.
(8) IN TRIBUTE has a say.
RACE 10 (1,600M)
(11) ROY'S AMBASSADOR was close-up in blanket finish on debut but it was his first run and has the scope to be anything.
(1) KILROY showed potential last time and is obviously improving now. He must not be taken lightly.
(2) DISCOURSE showed potential before a wide draw spoiled it for him at Clairwood, where he battled before.
(8) FIRST DEFENCE, (6) SLOT IN and (10) MR HIGGINS could pop up.