Zenith should take some beating in Race 2
RACE 1 (1,200M)
(13) TRILLIUM found betting support on debut and found her best stride late, so is sure to come on for that run. She will be trying the Polytrack for the first time and is drawn wide.
(4) SAY HI likes this track, so will go close from a good inside draw.
(1) KOLDONA has drawn pole position and is not out of it, if confirming her improvement that she showed last start.
RACE 2 (1,000M)
(1) ZENITH was not disgraced in his first two starts in the Eastern Cape on the turf and, if holding that form on the Polytrack, he could take some beating.
(5) MYSTERIOUS CAT showed improvement in his last start but that appeared to be in modest company, so he may need to do more to win this.
(2) IBERIAN EXPRESS, (10) JAY'S FAVOUR, (11) ROAD TO MECCA and (12) SAIL INTOTHECLOUDS have chances.
RACE 3 (1,000M)
(2) DISTILLER found a good finish to win her latest and must have a chance again from the ace draw.
(1) FERRARI DAWN ran a much-improved race last time but is drawn wide.
(3) COME PLAY, (4) HIATUS, (5) DYNAMO LADY and (15) DIAMOND ALLY are capable of running good races if in the mood.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
Some modest fillies try to break their duck and it does look competitive.
(1) PROMISING will be having her 15th attempt to win, so it appears she is not an easy horse to win with, but has the benefit of a good draw.
Stable companion (2) RAVISHING JEWEL has unreliable form but is capable of picking up a race such as this.
The Gavin Smith yard look to have a decent chance with (6) STORM LILY.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(8) CINDERFELLA is holding his form well and is suited to this track and trip, so should go close to winning this.
(1) TWO GUN KID has not won for a while but is capable of a big run.
(10) LAURIE'S DANCER seems capable of better than what he has been showing recently, so has a chance.
Respect also the chances of (3) SWEDISH KING, (4) ABSTRACT, (5) LORD BADGER and (6) CANNON.
RACE 6 (1,600M)
A lower grade handicap with (8) PIRATE FLAG offering good value if at his best. This five-year-old was unlucky not to win on more than one occasion when in the Western Cape. His recent break could freshen him up nicely for this.
(9) JAY RADICAL is decent on his day and just needed his last run.
(2) NAVAL INTELLIGENCE has a wide draw but can be considered.
(1) TROUBLE AGAIN also has a chance.
RACE 7 (1,900M)
(13) DO YOU DANCE gets the benefit of pole position draw, so must be included.
(2) BRIDE'S DOWRY has been running well recently but the draw has been unkind to her.
(9) TAKE OFF, (10) BABAZEKA, (11) CRIMSON FIRE and (14) ENDLESS JOY hold winning chances, too.
(5) COSTLY ROMANCE can improve.
Zenith was not disgraced in his first two starts in the Eastern Cape on the turf and, if holding that form on the Polytrack, he could take some beating.