11 celebrities and their awesome Halloween costumes
Halloween just ended and it's safe to say that almost everyone and their grandmother dressed up.
All you had to do to see people in their crazy get-ups was to take a walk around Clarke Quay or go down to one of the many he countless Halloween parties that were thrown over the weekend.
If you stayed home this year but you're feeling left out, don't worry.
To help spark your creative juices for any future parties, here are some of the most creative costumes worn by some very famous people. Remember it and knock yourselves out next year!
- Xiaxue and her son as a cheerleader and a character on a horse
- The Sam Willows in four different outfits! V for Vendetta, a Cinco de Mayo "corpse", Rosie the riveter and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat
- Katy Perry as a flaming hot Cheeto
- Beyonce and Blue Ivy as Janet and Michael Jackson
- Joakim and Sonia from 987fm as Michael Jackson and Britney Spears
- Lucy Hale as Twitter's icon
- The Muttons as the Kungfu Pandas
- Ed Sheeran as Austin Powers (this is a personal favourite)
- Iggy Azalea as a White Chicks' character
- Chris Colfer as Grumpy Cat
- Neil Patrick Harris and his family as Batman characters
Sources: Instagram, Twitter, Buzzfeed