7 beautiful quotes from John Green's The Fault In Our Stars
Calling all The Fault In Our Stars fans.
The hottest stars, including leading lady Shailene Woodley and her romantic lead, Ansel Elgort, appeared at movie’s premiere on Monday (June 2) at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City.
The White Bird in a Blizzard sexy babe and the Carrie hunk looked fabulous as they posed up a storm and greeted fans ahead of the book-adaptation's screening.
That only means one thing us in Singapore: The movie is about to hit our shores, soon.
In a meantime, here are 7 beautiful quotes from the book that will refresh your memory of the unforgettable love journey between characters Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters.
1. “Our fearlessness shall be our secret weapon.”
2. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.”
3. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
4. “You say you’re not special because the world doesn’t know about you, but that’s an insult to me. I know about you.”
5. “It is the nature of stars to cross.”
6. “Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”
7. "Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.”