GALLERY: Peek into Miss World Singapore's hectic schedule before Sunday's finals
The Miss World 2014 finals will be held in London on Sunday (Dec 14).
We asked reigning Miss World Singapore, 20-year-old Dalreena Poonam Gill, what she's been busy with. The answer: An endless round of interviews and rehearsals.
She's been so incredibly busy that she only had time to reply to the reporter at 3am (London time).
What's been keeping the girls busy from the time they arrive?
TNP got a sneak peek into the ins-and-outs in the life of the Miss World contestant and other beauty queens in the weeks leading up to the competition finals:
1) First, they check into one of the most glamorous hotels in the country.
In this case, the London Marriott at County Hall.
2) Of course, once you check-in, you'll get to meet all the other stunning Miss World representatives
3) Then they're taken around the city for special VIP tours and sight-seeing (and maybe even a little shopping).
Photos: Dalreena Poonam Gill
4) They also get to watch some of the most incredible plays like Phantom of the Opera!
5) It's not all fun and games though.
The girls have to keep fit for the finals.
6) On top of that, they also have to make appearances at charity events, walk at fashion shows and have loads of photo shoots!
7) Finally, in the remaining days leading up to the grand finals, the girls' already hectic schedules get even crazier.
They rehearse for the event, which will be held at ExCeL, London.
It's no wonder the girls have to jet off almost a month before the big day!
Excited? Then tune in to the Miss World finals, which starts at 10 p.m. on Sunday, December 14.
Tune in to see how far Ms Poonam can go!