VIDEO: Weird Al spoofs Pharrell's Happy
Weird Al Yankovic has resurfaced with a pretty hilarious spoof of an international hit.
The US parodist released the first single from his upcoming album, Mandatory Fun, on Monday. The unlucky song? Pharrell's hit single, Happy.
With the help of his celeb comedian friends like a twerking Jack Black, Eric Stonestreet, Margaret Cho, Kristen Schaal and Aisha Tyler, he pokes fun at all the tacky things that we do (and trust me there are many).
And Weird Al does this while wearing the tackiest outfits that only thrift-shopping hippies could love.
So you think you might be tacky?
Check against the list below to see if you're guilty of the following.
1. "I Instagram every meal I've had."
Come on now, how many people are guilty of this?
2. "We can go to see a show, but I'll make you pay."
Doesn't this sound like the beginning of a bad date?
3. "Wear my belt with suspenders and sandals with my socks."
4. "Took the whole bowl of restaurant mints. Hey, it said they're free."
5. "I would live-tweet a funeral, take selfies with the deceased."
Who wishes he was making this up? #funeralselfies
6. "Got my new resume; it's printed in comic sans"
Why does comic sans still exist?
The 54-year-old funnyman will continue to share another eight new videos over the next few days on his website.
Whose song is next? Well, grammar fanatics will love the parody of the ubiquitous 2013 Robin Thicke hit Blurred Lines.