13 solid EDM tracks to improve your workout
Listening to music while you work out is definitely very important.
Music helps you push your own limits - it keeps you hyped, in the process hopefully burning more calories.
According to research reported in the New York Times, a song with a fast tempo proves that exercisers cover more distance (with running and cycling), causing their heart rates to rise.
Even Huffington Post has given valid reasons to pair music with your work out - a "good beat can help you keep pace" and "make you want to move".
Here are 13 EDM-styled tracks you'll definitely want to add to your workout mix:
1. David Guetta & Showtek - Bad (ft. Vassy)
2. Avicii - Levels
3. Steve Aoki, Chris Lake, Tujamo - Delirious (Boneless) (ft. Kid Ink)
4. BlasterJaxx - Faith
5. Martin Garrix & Jay Hardway - Wizard (Original Mix)
6. Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like
7. Galavant - Tonight (Radio Edit)
8. Steve Angello - Knas (Original Mix)
9. Dimitri Vegas, MOGUAI & Like Mike - Mammoth (Original Mix)
10. Dimitri Vegas, Martin Garrix, Like Mike - Tremor
11. Swedish House Mafia - One (Your Name)
12. Avicii -Wake Me Up
13. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
Sources: Huffington Post, The New York Times