GALLERY: 5 crazy World Cup haircuts
World Cup fever has hit fans in India and Brazil.
Some are getting crazy haircuts to show their support for the upcoming event in Brazil.
Hairstylist Rabin Das in Kolkata told Reuters he charges 500 rupees (S$10.50) for a Fifa World Cup trophy haircut.
Here are five wacky haircuts (and what we think those fans were thinking).
1. My head is round. Just like a football. (India)
2. Show my support, yes. But let's keep it classy. (India)
3. You can't go wrong with the logo. Yolo. (India)
4. Eyes on the prize. (India)
5. Because mohawks are so last season. We will sweep to victory. (Brazil)
Sources: Reuters, AFP