Guys, just don't. Here are 7 worst pick up lines
If you want to get the girl, please steer far away, very far, from some of the pick-up lines we've heard.
AskMen reported some pretty lame lines but we added some of the worst that we've heard. They are beyond belief.
These are in no particular order. Truth is they are as bad as each other:
1. My love for you is like diarrhoea - I just can't keep it in.
What? Just stop. Just...don't even go there.
2. Hey, you look really fun - I had to come talk to you.
You look really fun makes you sound like a very sad person with not many friends. Not a great start.
3. Oh, excuse me, but I think you dropped something. Then, hands the girl his number on a piece of paper (probably tissue paper).
I think the picture says exactly how she would react.
4. If I was a fly, I'd land on you first. Because you're the sh*t.
If you're about to compare a woman you've never met before to poop, then chances are you're going to be treated like crap.
5. Your dad must be a terrorist because he made a bomb.
After saying that, you might as well do this.
This goes down in the history books as the most unsuccessful pick-up line ever. I have to say, it's been used on me before. My reaction? Turn around and walk away.
6. Guy adds girl on Facebook and sends her a message that says "I've been playing soccer for so many hours that I feel like Cristiano Ronaldo. What are your plans for tonight?"
I'm sorry, what did you just say? Did you just compare yourself to the sexiest man in football? Are you serious?
Guys, if she accepted your Facebook friend request (which means you stood somewhat of a chance), don't mess it up by saying that.
7. Are those space pants? Because your butt is out of this world.
Wow. If that's the reason you're talking to me then you can get out of my world.
Never joke about a woman's body part when you first meet her because the only contact you'll have with her after that might just be a slap across your face.
Photos: Singapore Press Holdings, YouTube, AFP and Reuters