Coco Lee can't stop crying: Who poisoned my dog?
Coco Lee was in high spirits just four days ago as she posted a sexy picture of herself on Instagram.
Sans make-up and in a revealing bikini, she was ecstatic about enjoying summer.
Yesterday (July 23), Lee's world came crashing down.
The Hong Kong-born singer posted on Instagram that her beloved dog, Buffy (pictured below), had suddenly died.
She said the west highland terrier, which she has had for 10 years, had been poisoned.
Lee, 40, lashed out at the person who may be responsible for her dog's death.
She wrote: "My heart is so broken in pieces. I'm a total mess right now and can't stop crying.
"He was with us for 10 beautiful years. We bought him for my sister Nancy as a birthday gift.
"Then my mom took care of him and he become my mom's companion for all these years."
The one thing that she loves about him?
He was an extremely intelligent dog.
PHOTO: WEIBO/ COCO LEE
Lee said that the vet had told them that Buffy had likely ate poison he had found on the road.
Buffy had been on a walk with Lee's mother when the tragedy happened.
"Those evil people who put poison on the side walks to kill dogs!
"I'm so angry and so broken. It was an untimely death.
"Just hurts so bad right now.
"I can't stop crying. I don't want it to be true. I'm so sad."