Boy gets stuck in toilet for two hours
A four-year-old boy endured almost two hours of excruciating pain after his right leg became stuck in the hole of a squat toilet at a flat in Penang.
Muhammad Iskandar Hakimi Mohd Azrul’s grandmother took him to the toilet to wash up when he slipped.
One of his legs became lodged in the toilet hole at about 10am on Friday, reported The Star.
Firemen summoned to the scene had to break the toilet bowl and the cement floor around it. They also had to cut off the sewage pipe of the unit below before they could free the boy, who was shocked and frightened.
Said Muhammad’s grandmother Salbiah Ariffin, 61: "I was stunned and felt so helpless when I saw my grandson grimacing in pain. I immediately asked for help from neighbours and called the fire department."
The boy was taken to Penang Hospital for a scan for fear of a suspected fracture.
Source: The Star