Five ways S'poreans say #happybirthdaylky
How would you wish Mr Lee Kuan Yew happy birthday?
Singaporeans took their creative juices online as the former prime minister turns 91 today.
Whether it's on the happybirthday.lky.org website (courtesy of People's Action Party headquarters) or the twitter hashtag #happybirthdaylky, the posts show we have a humorous side.
Check out the five that made us grin, wince and LOL (laugh out loud).
1. Kenneth "gave" a cake, specifically Mum's home-made chocolate banana cake.
2. Another bestowed the gift of longevity
3. For those who let their actions speak louder than words like Facebook user Evon Lim, stitching the man's portrait was the way to go.
Not advised if you failed Home Economics though.
4. Designer Catherine Leck conveyed good wishes through confetti.
Yes, confetti. By the way, she's the one who started the movement to wish him happy birthday.
5. Sign up for a free tour to explore Mr Lee's roots
There's also a train ride thrown in, from Telok Ayer to Dhoby Ghaut stations.
Sources: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, various websites