To PM Lee: When will S'pore have a female DPM + 7 more things we'd like to know
He "chatted" on Facebook for almost an hour.
And over 363,000 people saw Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's live Q&A session today. It received 89,000 clicks, likes, comments and shares.
But there just wasn't enough time for the 62-year-old to answer all the queries.
1) Will we see a female Deputy Prime Minister in Singapore?
...to which PM Lee replied in Chinese:
"We already have female ministers, so there's obviously a chance of having a female Deputy Prime Minister.
"Meritocracy doesn't distinguish between gender."
2) Local website tried to find out which is the PM's favourite online site
Actually, we're curious too.
We know it's really unlikely, but we secretly hope it's us.
3) One person extended an invite for the Beautiful Game
While there's no indication PM Lee would take up that offer, he did respond to this question about Singapore's preparations for the upcoming Southeast Asian Games.
4) This is how you can score online - or try to anyway
5) Blogger Roy Ngerng had five questions
He fielded queries about CPF, GIC, minimum wages, income inequality and the Internal Security Act.
We did not show the entire thread because it's really, really long. You can view it in full here.
6) True-blue Singaporeans know this is important
7) How gracious are we, asked Singapore Kindness Movement general secretary
8) Blogger Mr Brown (aka Lee Kin Mun) really wants to know...
Considering the session was conducted at Facebook's headquarters here in Singapore, my money's on Mark Zuckerburg.
All in, it looks like PM Lee thoroughly enjoyed connecting online.