15 shades of grey: Celebs' haze pictures
After a brief easing off, the haze hit Singapore again with levels hitting "very unhealthy".
For many, that meant an opportunity to document the moment on social media.
Likewise for local celebrities who took to used Instagram to express their dislike for the dirty air.
Some are concerned, some give advice, some use humour and others just moan about it.
The overall PSI reading as of 6pm on Sept 25 was 219 - 259.
Which celebrity has the best "I hate haze" picture?
1. Michelle Chong's alter ego, China KTV hostess Lulu says: "Singapore same as Beijing now."
2. Joanne Peh thinks she her mask has some duck qualities.
3. Irene Ang closes restaurant for a day.
4. Choy Wan urges people to fight the haze.
5. Surprisingly, Chen Tianwen does not describe the haze as 'unbelievable'.
6. Pornsak's picture of "Genting Highlands".
7. Glenn Ong's best buy.
8. Nat Ho's "advice" for a hazy day.
9. Diana Ser's take on the new normal.
10. Meet Quan Yifong's new BFF.
11. Melody Chen's less than satisfactory view.
12. Hossan Leong's Monday blues.
13. May Wan's picture says it all.
14. Chen Hanwei's cry for help as he ponders how he is going to film in the haze.
15. Xiang Yun asks: "What happened to the sea view?"