Win NDP tickets by guessing these emojis!
Can you talk Emoji?
Do you constantly use symbols when texting or tweeting?
Well, your expertise at Emoji-speak could land you tickets to this year's National Day Parade.
The New Paper is giving away seven pairs of tickets to the this year's National Day Parade.
On top of that, there are also 40 National Day fun packs to be given away.
To stand a chance of winning all you have to do is figure out what the following
Emoji sentences are saying. (Hint: They all have a Singapore context).
Then add your answers and your contact details to the form below.
The contest ends at noon on Monday, Aug 3.
1. National Day theme song
2. A line from the National Pledge
3. A line from a National Day Theme song
4. A long-running sitcom
5. National Day theme song
6. Something that you can order at a coffee shop in Singapore
7. Celebrated on the 7th month of the lunar calendar
8. A very famous dish
9. A line from the Singapore pledge
10. A religious holiday in Singapore
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Thank you for participating! Winners will be contacted via e-mail by Tuesday, Aug 4.