WATCH: Monkey heroically attempts to resuscitate its electrocuted buddy
It was an endearing act of friendship.
A monkey was saved by its friend after being electrocuted by a high voltage cable on a train track in Kanpur, India.
The heartwarming act, which was captured on video, showed a monkey doing everything it possibly could to wake its unconscious friend up.
From biting to even dipping his buddy into a pool of water, the heroic monkey's attempts at resuscitation did not end in vain as its friend is seen moving again after some time.