Aim high: Friday's SEA Games events
Athletics reaches its finale today, while badminton and women’s hockey finals will be played
Round-robin matches from 2.30pm, including
- 4pm: Singapore v Malaysia (women’s)
- 8pm: Singapore v Thailand (men’s)
(OCBC Aquatic Centre)
- 12pm: Thailand v Malaysia (women’s)
- 5pm: Thailand v Indonesia (men’s)
(Singapore Indoor Stadium)
(Tickets sold out for night games)
Various games from 10am, including Singapore v Thailand (men’s) at 8pm.
(OCBC Arena Hall 1)
(Tickets sold out)
Various pool matches from 10am, including
- 12pm: Singapore v Thailand (women’s)
- 7pm: Singapore v Indonesia (men’s)
(OCBC Arena Hall 2)
Men’s 400m heats, women’s heptathlon from 9.30am.
Finals as follows —
- 4pm: Women’s high jump
- 4.10pm: Men’s long jump
- 4.20pm: Women’s discus throw
- 4.30pm: Women’s heptathlon - (800m)
- 4.40pm: Women’s 400m
- 4.50pm: Men’s 400m
- 5pm: Women’s 3,000m steeplechase
- 6.10pm: Women’s 4x100m relay
- 6.35pm: Men’s 4x100m relay
Men’s and women’s individual and team compound from 10am.
(Kallang Cricket Field)
Various quarter-finals and semi-finals from 10am.
(Kallang Tennis Centre)
Pool matches from 10am, including
Singapore v Indonesia (men’s) at 12pm.
Women’s team semi-finals at 5pm,
Men’s team semi-finals at 7pm.
(Kallang Squash Centre)
Tickets for SEA Games events in pencak silat, rhythmic gymnastics, taekwondo, volleyball and sepak takraw (today to Sunday) are sold out.
Fans are advised to avoid heading to the venues for ticket purchase.
Tickets are selling fast for basketball and sepak takraw (Monday), while tickets for water polo, badminton and football semi-finals, which will be held at the National Stadium, are still available.