Two more earn the nod for Rio Paralympics
Syahidah Alim will be the first archer to represent Singapore at the Rio Paralympic Games from Sept 7 to 18 after she was given the nod by the Singapore National Paralympic Council (SNPC) yesterday.
The women's Open Compound gold medallist at the Asean Para Games last year will be joined in Rio by long jumper Suhairi Suhani, who won a silver at the Asean Games.
- G. BUVANKUMAAR
- Archery: Syahidah Alim
- Athletics: Norsilawati Sa'at, Suhairi Suhani
- Boccia: Nurulasyiqah Taha, Toh Sze Ning
- Equestrian: Laurentia Tan, Tan Chern Maximillian, Gemma Rose Foo Jen
- Sailing: Tan Wei Chiang, Jovin, Yap Qian Yin
- Swimming: Theresa Goh, Yip Pin Xiu.