6 Singaporean places and things you'll see in trailer for Hollywood movie Hitman: Agent 47
Ah, talk about SG50. Is there any better way to celebrate Singapore's 50th birthday than a starring role for the city state in new Hollywood movie Hitman: Agent 47?
The movie, which stars Rupert Friend (as the titular Hitman), Zachary Quinto and Hannah Ware, was filmed in Singapore last December.
Here's the trailer:
What are some of the landmarks and quintessentially Singaporean things we spotted?
1. Marina Bay
We're glad that the rest of the beautiful Marina Bay skyline got some screentime instead of the famous hotel hogging up all the fame!
2. If you were unsuccessfully trying to book a taxi last December, it's because they were all at the CBD.
Unfortunately, we don't have any reason why they are unavailable the rest of the year.
3. Too young to remember what a bookstore looks like? Well, here's one for you: MPH Bookstores at McCallum Street.
4. Um, is anyone else fantasizing about living in luxury condominium The Sail? It can't be just me right?
5. Did you know ITE College Central has its own aircraft hangar at the School of Engineering? It houses real aircrafts too!
6. We spy with our little eye the Supreme Court and the Parliament House. What else can you spot?