9 Instagram photos that will convince you to catch the Night Festival on Aug 29 and 30
If you missed out on the Singapore Night Festival last week, don't fret.
Today and tomorrow (Aug 29 and 30) will be your last chance to catch the beautiful installations and performances from both local and international artistes at the Bras Basah.Bugis precinct
But if for some reason, you are still hesitating, these Instagram photos taken last week may give you a nudge in the right direction.
1. Dresses of Memory by Taegon Kim at Armenian Church
2. Cyanea by Cumulus at Cathay Green
3. Divine Trees by Clement Briend at National Museum of Singapore
4. Spirits of Nature by Wecomeinpeace at Singapore Art Museum
5. Flights of Fancy by Singapore University of Technology and Design at National Design Centre
6. The Earth Harp (An interactive installation) by William Close at the National Museum of Singapore (7pm - 2am)
7. Festival village at Cathay Green (Food and drinks available) 7pm to 2am
8. Umbrellas by School of the Arts (Sota) and in collaboration with lighting planners associates (7pm - 2am)
9. Block party at Armenian Street, which features local bands including The Observatory, Caracal, and The Analog Girl.
For the full festival guide, click here.
Source: Bras Basah.Bugis